If you want, you can take a look at my 30 X 30 list.
1. Lose 88 lbs. (Starting at 223 lbs.)
2. Pay off a credit card.
3. Close a credit card.
4. Read 20 books in their entirety.
1. Forks Over Knives Edited by Gene Stone
2. The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest by Stieg Larsson
3. The Walking Dead: Book 7 by Robert Kirkman
4. The Walking Dead: Book 8 by Robert Kirkman
5. The Plan by Lyn-Genet Recitas
5. See a waterfall I've seen Niagara Falls and Tahquamenon Falls, but I'd love to see more!
6. Go to or host a wine tasting. Not sure if I'll ever like a red wine after the disgusting ones my sister and I tried.
7. Go to a beer festival. I'm not really a beer drinker, but I haven't tried many either.
8. Go to Cedar Point and be able to ride any of the coasters! The last time I went was in 2010 and I had already gained back some of the 40 lbs. I lost. I almost couldn't buckle the seat belt on my favorite coaster, the millennium force, and I don't mean it was just a little tough. I mean I repeatedly struggled with it.
9. GET MORE ORGANIZED!!!
10. Log 200 running miles.
11. Do some kind of race every month.
12. Study the Bible.
13. Run an 8k.
14. Run a 10k.
15. Run the 10 mile Crim!
16. Visit with family more.
17. Take the kids on a trip.
18. Stick to a budget.
19. Complete 2 rounds of the Insanity workout program.
20. Pick a half marathon to do in 2014!
21. Visit a state I've never been to.
22. Wear a bathing suit...in PUBLIC! Yikes!
23. Take the boys roller skating.
24. Take a dance class.
25. Get a massage. Sounds trivial and simple, right? I've only had two in my life...and one hurt! lol
26. Go on 12 kid-free dates with David.
27. Perform 12 random acts of kindness.
28. Create an Etsy Shop of my own.
29. Talk to friends I've lost touch with.
30. Put Jacob in a dance class. He LOVES to dance, and he has good rhythm.
31. Do some scrapbooking! I have so many pictures that need to be put into albums. They don't even all have to be in a 'scrapbook' just in some kind of album!