So, I stole an awesome idea from Katie at Runs for Cookies (she's going to think I'm a stalker soon). She has a list of thirty things that she wants to accomplish in her 30th year of life. She also did a 30 x 30 list of things to accomplish by her 30th birthday. Since I'll be 29 in March I thought the 30 x 30 list idea was great. (Stay tuned for another 'list' idea I stole from Katie)
Without any further ado...here's my list of 30 things to accomplish by my 30th birthday...in no particular order.
1. Lose 100 pounds.
3. Pay off a credit card
4. Close a credit card ; )
6. Read 20 books *COMPLETELY*
1. The Curious Case of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
2. Little Bee by Chris Cleave
3. The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf
4. Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto
5. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
6. Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
7. Girls In White Dresses by Jennifer Close
8. World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks
9. A Stolen Life: A Memoir by Jaycee Dugard
10. Never Let me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
11. Let The Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist
12. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
7. Finish Jacob's baby scrapbook He turned 5 on April 6th and I've only completed up to three months old.
8. See a waterfall I've seen Niagara Falls and Tahquamenon Falls, but I'd love to see more!
10. Go to or host a wine tasting My sister Ashley and I had a horrible experience with a red wine and I want to remedy that.
11. Go to a beer festival I'm not a big beer drinker, but I haven't tried many either.
12. Go on 12 *kid free* date nights with David
13. Get more organized
14. Go to Cedar Point and be able to ride the roller coasters. The last time I went was in 2010 and I had already gained back some of the 40 lbs. I lost. I almost couldn't buckle the seat belt on my favorite coaster, the millennium force, and I don't mean it was just a little tough. I mean I repeatedly struggled with it.
18. Study the Bible
19. Visit family more
23. Kick a bad habit
27. Get a new Nikon camera
28. Save $2,000
30. Stick to a budget
I hope my list inspires you to do the same. Thanks to Katie for the idea! : )