Saturday, January 28, 2012

Arbonne

Last night I hosted an Arbonne party for my friend Kari. She just recently started selling it. Think Avon or Mary Kay, but much better products...all natural...no chemicals!

We had lots of yummy food, as I said in my earlier post today. We all did mini facials and foot soaks. So relaxing and the party was so much fun! My guests purchased enough for me to get $100 worth of products for just $20! I can't wait to try their Firming Body Cream, I've heard ladies rave about how its making their stretch marks much less noticeable!

I'm even thinking about selling it myself, but I really need to check out the company and their products first. I'm liking what I've seen so far. However, with our lease up at the end of April, we are pretty busy with trying to find a new house! : ) I wouldn't be able to concentrate on throwing parties right now, but my interest is definitely peaked. It would be nice to have a way to make a little extra money for our family.

I did AWESOME today with calorie counting and staying within my limits. Even tried a new recipe for dinner...completely homemade whole wheat crust pizza...pizza crust recipe courtesy of Katie over at Runs for Cookies. It was delicious, but I need to make sure I spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray or line the pan with the non-stick Reynolds wrap next time.

I don't think I pulled an impressive weight loss number this week, but I'm expecting to be down at least a pound for my challenge weigh in tomorrow. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes. I'm glad I'm feeling better about my weight loss experience today. Thanks Melisse for your comment on my earlier post. I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment