Saturday, January 28, 2012

Not a Happy Post

As was, in my opinion, inevitable. I am not feeling so great about my weight loss experience right now, but that's probably because I didn't really track my calories yesterday. I hosted an Arbonne party for my good friend Kari last night and there were lots of yummy foods! I purposely (actually I didn't mean to NOT eat lunch) restricted my calories so that I had a lot for the party. However, I didn't count how many calories were in the things I ate at the party. Some of the things were baked and store made goods that don't have the nutritional info listed on the package. My weigh in for the weight loss challenge is tomorrow...and I was too scared to step on the scale this morning. Especially after only getting three hours of sleep last night.

While I do feel like complete shit about it right now, I have not lost my drive to keep moving forward (the Disney movie Meet the Robinson's just flashed through my head). I lost 8 pounds in just 2 weeks and that was my first 'mini' goal met! I'm proud of that and am confident that I can still meet my next 'mini' goal of losing a total of 10 pounds by February 8th (I started this journey on Jan. 8th).

I plan to post again later about the party itself, so check back for that. : )

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up about it. In my opinion just being aware of your caloric intake is a good start. I used to never think about calories and now I find myself analyzing everything! I have been allowing myself far too many treats lately. I am not losing as much weight as I want as fast as I want and it is frustrating! Hang in there Erin! You are doing great! Forget about anything that you feel bad about from yesterday and move forward. :) (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete