Monday, January 23, 2012

I realized something...

...I met my first mini goal!!! I wanted to lose 8 pounds by the end of January and I have lost 8 pounds as of yesterday! : ) I bet I might even hit 10 pounds before the month is over, but if I do, that's just an added bonus.

Since I'm talking goals I think I'll post some of the goals I've set.

Lose 10 pounds in the month of February
Lose 10 pounds in the month of March...and so on
Lose 100 pounds by November 8, 2012
Reach my goal weight of 130 lbs. by March 3, 2013...my 30th birthday!


I will be adding more goals, namely physical exercise goals, but to be completely honest, even the thought of committing to something like...running a 5k...stresses me out, and when I stress out, I want to eat. So for now, I'm just going to stay focused on the calorie counting and making healthier food choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment