Sunday, January 22, 2012

WOOHOO!!!

I'm down another THREE pounds!!! Which takes me out of the 240's!!! I now sit at 239 and gonna keep going down baby...yeah!!!

I'm feeling really good about my weight loss right now! I know that could change in the blink of an eye, or more appropriately with the numerical change of the scale, but for RIGHT NOW I'm feeling like no one and nothing can stop me from losing this weight that holds me down.

I did get discouraged this morning because David (husband) and I were discussing how to work out our two boys going swimming at the local rec center. Their Grammy (they have 3 different grandma's so we had to be creative) wanted to take them, but she's also taking another grandchild with her and can't watch them all in the water by herself. David wanted to go ice fishing with his Dad and have ME (the WHALE) go to the pool!!! HA HA I am NOT getting in a bathing suit (I don't have one my size anyways) or even in shorts and a shirt and getting in the water. I can just see in now, I plop in and the pool overflows. Now, I obviously know that this won't happen, I'm being dramatic, but there is NO WAY I'm going to a pool right now, and that made me sad, because I LOVE to swim, always have! I want to be able to take my kids swimming at a pool or the beach or where ever and not have to worry so much about what I look like. With the way my weight is going right now though, I'm hoping that I'll be about 50 lbs. down by summer and I'll at least be comfortable enough to put on shorts and a shirt to swim in.
So, for today, my husband has to forgo ice fishing to take our boys swimming. Now, don't feel too sorry for him, he got to go out with his guy friends last night. They had their first Beer Club! Our friend Nick was feeling left out because I started a Book Club which his wife, and my very good friend Kari joined, so he felt the need to make up his own club...and then drag David into it. The premise sounds good...choose a 'theme' for the meeting and have a couple of the members supply two or three different brands of beer within that theme, taste test, and discuss. Is that want happened??? NO! Four guys were told to just bring their favorite kind (which could be the theme..."favorites") but then some of the other guys who were just suppose to bring food, brought their favorite kind of beer in case they didn't like what was brought! lol So, it pretty much turned into a regular guys drinking party. Whatever floats their boat I guess, but don't try to disguise it as a 'grown up' beer tasting if its just going to be a drinking party!

My sister Ashley came over with my niece last night to hang out with me while David was at his beer club meeting. She brought over the new cake decorating kit she just bought. Ashley LOVES to bake (and cook) and she's REALLY good at it too. However, I found out that I'm not bad at piping out some icing words myself. *pants self on back* Maybe we'll go into business together one day! We were also oogling over HOT celebrity men on line, but who doesn't! ; )

I don't have any pictures to share of my icing accomplishments but I do want to share more pictures. It makes posts so much more interesting and makes you feel more connected. So I suppose I could share some photos of the hot celebrity men we were looking at, you know, just to make you feel more connected. ; )
































No comments:

Post a Comment