Sunday, April 15, 2012

I Love Nickelback...and BUSH

Last night I went to a concert that I bought tickets for a couple months ago. It was Nickelback with Bush, Seether, and My Darkest Days. Bush and Nickelback were AWESOME!!! In fact, they announced another show in Michigan on July 17th and my friend and I are planning to go and to get the BEST SEATS POSSIBLE, no matter the cost (well, almost no matter the cost...I have to be able to save up the money)! My friend turned into a teenage girl when Bush came out on stage! I thought she might rush the stage to get some of Gavin Rossdale's sweat on her! lol He is a VERY good looking man. I wish we would've been close enough to get a good picture for you, but no such luck. : (

Here's a picture of Nickelback on their platform that flew over the crowd!

I haven't been able to go to the gym to work out...but I've gotten plenty of exercise...and yes, I consider going to that concert exercise! I did lots of screaming, dancing, and jumping up and down. Then tonight I went over to the new house and did a lot of cleaning.

This morning was my 'normal' weigh in day and I was still at 233 lbs. but I just weighed in on Friday so I wasn't really expecting it to go down much in two days. I'm hoping to have a big loss this week, but that may be hard, what with moving. I have a feeling there won't be much cooking, but lots of eating out. Guess I'll just try to make the best choices I can. That's all I can do, right?

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great concert! I love Nickelback!
    I'm sure you'll do great this week. You may be ordering out, but you'll be doing a lot of exercise with the move! Carrying all those boxes and cleaning.. you won't need the gym this week!

    ReplyDelete