Friday, April 13, 2012

Week 1 Challenge Weigh In

Today was our week 1 weigh in for the 12 week challenge. I lost one pound, which isn't impressive, but its still a loss! Which means that I don't have to add any money to the prize pot! Yippy! : )

I purchased the Omron Fat Loss Monitor from Amazon.com (through Runs for Cookies "Favorite Things" link) and received it in the mail yesterday.

Sorry the picture is blurry. I took it with my phone's camera...which is crappy...I have yet to join the 'smart phone' cult. Its disgusting to see that I am close to 50% fat!!! Yuck!!! Good thing that's changing. : )

I went in today to register for the Crim Training Program (I added a link so you can see what it is I've been talking about)! I'm getting really excited about it. I really hope my foot cooperates for me. It does seem to be feeling a little better. I'm going to see my family doctor on Tuesday, so I'll have him check it out for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I went over to the new house last night and put a second coat of paint...Froggy Green...on my boys' bedroom walls. The guy we hired to paint left streaks and only put one coat on the walls so you could still see the pink peeking through. I told David that I wouldn't need an extension pole because I wasn't worried about getting all the way up to the ceiling (it looked pretty well covered by the ceiling). Boy was I wrong...but I got a workout...so I'm not complaining...much. : ) We still have to paint the kids bedroom and closet doors. The guy primed them but never finished painting them. He also didn't finish painting the trim...so we'll have to do that to! It's so unnerving because we PAID this guy to paint everything for us so that we wouldn't have to and he didn't finish his job!!! *Ok...there's my vent for the day. : ) Thanks for listening.

I hope everyone has a LUCKY Friday the 13th! : )

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the training program. I just started running 5 weeks ago through a learn to run clinic and it's the best thing I ever did. Running becomes very addictive once you catch the bug. Congrats on the loss too:)

    ReplyDelete