Friday, September 21, 2012

...but I finished it!

I realize this is a photo from our wedding. I don't have any early photos of us on my new computer so it'll have to do.

Today my husband and I have been a couple for 13 years! I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by! It doesn't seem like that long ago we were giddy teenagers spending every moment we could together (more my doing than his...he always wanted his girlfriend-free time). We were going to try and go out together tonight but that didn't end up working out. However, this anniversary gave me the perfect excuse to make David FINALLY take me to see the Titanic exhibit at The Henry Ford Museum on Sunday...its only running through the end of September! I've been bugging him about it for MONTHS and this was the perfect opportunity to try one last time to get him to take me. So we are going on Sunday at 4:45pm...because the only tickets they had left (Saturday was SOLD OUT)  were for either 4:45pm or 5:00pm...so much for getting there "as early as possible" like David requested. Oh well, I'm seeing this dang Titanic exhibit if I have to RUN WALK there!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is my final weigh in for my Mommies group on Facebook! I'll find out if either I or another Mom won! We were tied for first place after last week's weigh in. Did I mention this already? Sorry if I'm being repetitive. I'll let you know how it goes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I went for a run tonight...C25K week 5 day 2 workout! It sucked...but I did it! I didn't realize it was raining till I went to walk out the door. So I put on my rain jacket over my running clothes...but I ended up ditching it halfway through because it felt like I was in a sauna that weighed 500 lbs.! My left hamstring was bothering me again and my right foot got pretty numb...but I finished. My time wasn't that great...but I finished! That is the great accomplishment every time I step out the door for a run...FINISHING IT!!!

I hope everyone has a good weekend! I know I will...I get to see a good friend of mine from high school at his wedding reception and Sunday I'm FINALLY seeing the Titanic Exhibit!

2 comments:

  1. You totally rock you runner you:) Happy anniversary to you and David. Enjoy your exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on powering through and finishing your run!

    ReplyDelete