Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sickness...ugh!

I'M GETTING SICK!!!

Isabel and David first got sick with a head cold about two weeks ago...right when we went on our vacation to Mackinac Island. Shortly after that Nathan got sick and a few days later Jacob had the same symptoms for a couple of days. Isabel is still fighting the running/stuffy nose, poor baby! I have been praying that I wouldn't get sick too because I don't want to get sick when trying to take care of three kids (obviously...duh) but also because the injection I am now taking to treat my MS weakens the immune system. So I am afraid that I will be sick FOREVER! Hopefully, I can keep it at bay since I'm continuing to exercise and making sure to drink plenty of water and take extra vitamin c.

I goofed on my workout tonight! I was suppose to upload the second C25K week 5 workout to my Garmin, but I forgot in my haste to get out before it was dark. So I ended up repeating workout 1 of week 5 training instead. I was miserable! My legs were killing, my left hamstring was hurting, and I got a cramp underneath my right ribcage during my second running interval. I didn't do as well as last time, but at least I did it, right? : )


I'm still working on my before and after pictures post. Its hard to find pictures of me along the way, not only because I hated having my photo taken so there is a limited selection, but because most of my pictures are on my old computer which isn't hooked up right now. I'm almost done though. I should have it up by the end of the week. : )

I hope you have a good Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment