Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Busy Busy Busy AGAIN apparently...

*After posting this I realized I already had a post titled Busy Busy Busy...lol. Guess I'm pretty busy!

Can't believe its been a whole week since I posted last...and it'll probably be another week before I post again. My daughter Isabel turns one this Sunday! We are having her party here at our new house, which seemed like such a great idea BEFORE we moved in. Now I'm wishing I hadn't done that to myself! We are not unpacked completely and the house is a disaster! Every time I start to think about what all I need to accomplish this week I have a mini anxiety attack! Getting everything party related ready is enough in itself, but when I think about the fact that I have to get the house ready FIRST...I just don't know how I'm going to get it all done. My Mom is coming to stay for a couple of days to help me get ready...thank God! I not only have all of my own stuff to do this week, but my grandfather needs help with transportation to 3 doctors appointments! Two of which we did yesterday...and took all day! He even walked out of his second appointment after being there for 3 HOURS and had still not seen the doctor! I had been sitting in the van with my kids and Mom the whole time! I felt bad for him, my Mom, and especially my kids. If I had known it would take that long I would have taken them to a park that was nearby to play all that time.

My weigh in last Friday was disappointing...still sitting at 234 lbs.! I'm really starting to HATE  that number...but I have my first group session tonight for the Crim training program so hopefully I'll start dropping some weight. I was looking at my training calendar for the program and apparently I was suppose to start training on Sunday with an "easy walk"...oops...I thought it started today!

Well, I need to go get something done, even though my neck and upper back are now killing me! I think I did something to it last night when I moved some boxes that I had my husband bring in so that I could unpack them. : ( It hurts pretty bad every time I move my head in any direction except to the left...weird!

I had a good Mother's Day. My husband and boys (Isabel was still sleeping...she has a double ear infection...poor baby) woke me up with a breakfast burrito in bed...lol. I've always wanted breakfast in bed, even though I'm not a big breakfast eater, so its no surprise that it wasn't as awesome as I thought it would be. My boys were so cute about it, but I'm not really in the mood to eat before I even have both my eyes open. Of course I had to though, what with a 3 and 5 year old staring expectantly at me with huge smiles on there faces at the edge of the bed. : ) My Mother's Day present was a new Adirondack chair for the front porch and a sweat wicking shirt and shorts for working out! : ) The sizes on the clothes were XL and my husband said that it was the biggest he could find at the store. I wasn't to thrilled to try them on, but he made me and honestly, they didn't look as grotesque bad as I thought they would. It did show off my rolls, but even my husband said I looked smaller wearing the workout clothes than I do in my normal everyday clothes. So I'm thinking of using that outfit as my before/after comparison outfit and I might possibly will post them AFTER I lose a noticeable amount of weight. : )

I hope everyone has a good Tuesday! : )

2 comments:

  1. No wonder you are soo busy! I can't believe she is already 1. I still have a month to plan for Holden's..thank goodness. That is great that your mom is going to come help, that will make a big difference. If it comes down to it, just do what I do when I haven't cleaned the house and company comes....just throw everything in a back bedroom and shut the door :) ha ha Good luck tonight!! Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...I SOOOO would do that...except this is the first time most people are seeing our new house...so they'll want to see that back bedroom! : )

      Delete