Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Time to focus

This last week was crazy! I only did two days of my Crim training homework. In my defense...I was unpacking, cleaning, and organizing my house the other days so I guess I could consider that my cross-training. : ) Friday's weigh in went well, I finally had a number other than 234!!! 232...do I still think I'm at this number? mmmm...probably not! My daughters first birthday party was on Sunday, complete with cupcakes, ice cream, potato salad, etc. which all stayed at my house when everyone left. So I've been pigging out eating the leftovers since then. I just hope I don't see 234 lbs. again this Friday. I'm planning on incorporating the Couch to 5k training into my Crim training 'homework' starting this week. We'll see how that goes.

I had my second group training session tonight. We walked three miles in about an hour. The time passed really quickly. I wish I could give you my stats from my Garmin, BUT, me...the genius...didn't charge it ahead of time and the thing died about 2 miles in. : ( I felt really bad because I'm the only one in the group with a GPS training watch that tells us how far we've gone and many of my group members were asking me what our final time and distance was and I couldn't tell them. I'll make sure to charge it for next week.

I am so glad last week is OVER!!! However, it is bittersweet because my baby girl's first birthday has now passed. : ( My niece also had her first birthday this past weekend, on Saturday (my niece and my daughter were born 19 hours and 19 minutes apart) I am so thankful that all of the stress, running, and sleepless nights are over though. I will of course share a couple pictures with you so that you can see what a total cutie pie she is!

I should be posting more now that I'm not preoccupied with planning a party. I hope everyone had a great Tuesday! : )





Isn't she just the cutest baby you've ever seen??? I guess I may be a little biased! ; )

3 comments:

  1. Somebody loves cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...yep! She had never really had it before, besides maybe a little taste of frosting. She wasn't sure what to do at first but after I gave her a taste and she dipped her finger in herself she was all in! : )

      Delete
  2. Cute pictures!! I have been thinking about doing the couch to 5k, but I just haven't gotten up the guts (I hate running, I always get shin splints) Good luck, and keep us all posted on how it is going!

    ReplyDelete