Sunday, February 5, 2012

10 Pounds Lighter!!!


I stepped on the scale this morning to see this ---------------------------------------------->
*Please don't mind my barely there nail polish on the big toes...I have three kids...should be enough said.*

I'm SOOOO happy about this. I was starting to get really worried that I wasn't going to make my 10 lbs. by Feb. 8th goal, but I got there today! I was so relieved! My weight hadn't budged in two weeks so I was becoming less and less optimistic, but there it is. *Breathes a sigh of relief*

Now, onto my next goal...to lose a total of 20 lbs. by March 8th. I figure that 10 lbs. a month is pretty doable especially since I have to much weight to lose. I'm almost into a smaller size jeans, but not quite yet, maybe another five pounds.

We're going to a super bowl party today, and I'm bringing a veggie tray and salad so I have some healthy options, though I do plan on treating myself some today. Things are looking up. : ) Feels good to accomplish something.

1 comment: