Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Appraisal

Tomorrow is the appraisal on the house we're going to buy. As long as everything checks out we will then be able to set a date to close! : ) I'm very excited and nervous about this. Once we close, things are going to get VERY CRAZY!!! There will be so much to do to get the house ready to move into (mostly minor things...but things that have to be done nonetheless) and almost as much to do to move out of our current place. We want to make sure we get our security deposit back!

Since I'm suppose to be talking about my weight loss issues here (it is after all a weight loss blog) I guess I should update on how I'm doing this week. Monday went pretty good. I did get really hungry between lunch and dinner, but I think that was because I couldn't find anything that I wanted to eat for lunch and ended up only eating a yogurt with granola and some baby carrots with a serving of ranch dressing. I desperately need to go grocery shopping...but I DON'T WANT TO...will someone do it for me??? Please! Oh, you have to coupon/ad shop too! : ) Today I didn't count calories (I didn't really count yesterday either) but I think I did relatively well. I didn't snack a lot, but I did make some cupcakes because I wanted to bake (and get the cake mix OUT OF THE HOUSE). I LOVE cake batter so I ate some of it (probably a little too much of it) and I did eat one cupcake...it was gross...I'm not a big cake fan anyways and the frosting was GROSS! So I know I won't have a problem not eating anymore of them. Plus, I told my husband to take them into work with him. That won't make my boys happy but they only eat the frosting off the cupcake anyways.

I'm believing tomorrow will be even better, and that I'll finally get motivated to do some grocery shopping so I'll have a variety of healthy food choices in the house again. Wish me luck. : )

1 comment:

  1. Ernie,

    Congrats! That is so exciting! Hopefully everything goes as planned and you can close ASAP.

    I hate grocery shopping myself. It is such a chore. I don't coupon / ad shop (although I really should), and even still it is a miserable chore! But, when I don't grocery shop I seriously risk eating unhealthy or eating out (neither of which I want to do at this point).

    Best of luck on everything!!!

    ReplyDelete