Thursday, February 2, 2012

Movie Night

My friend Kari came over last night to have a movie night!!! We hadn't had one in quite awhile. Last night's movie was Abduction...with the tasty (but way too young for me) Taylor Lautner. Really looking forward to it.

So...Wednesday was NOT good! I ate what was left of the Schwan's frozen chocolate yogurt (probably 3 servings) and two servings of Chex Mix in the evening after dinner. Thankfully I was so tired that I went to bed at 8:45pm or I probably would've done even more damage.

I did alright yesterday, but got a snack attack about an hour after dinner. I had some Chex Mix...I can't remember now if I had 2 or 3 servings. I really need to stay on top of things today because my next weigh in is Sunday and I haven't seen the scale budge in almost two weeks! Its getting pretty frustrating. I absolutely HATE how hard this is!!! Why can't I just not eat junk???

No comments:

Post a Comment