Friday, March 2, 2012

Early Weigh In

I weighed in Friday because I wanted to know how I was doing before my birthday festivities (dinner with the in-laws and most likely an ice cream cake from my husband) begin. 235 lbs.! Down two pounds from last week and I had two more days left before my "official" weekly weigh in. I know that I shouldn't plan to gain...but I feel that with the way I've been feeling (really hard on myself about any food "slip up") that I should just accept that I'm going to have foods for my birthday that I wouldn't normally have so hopefully I won't be so upset with myself if I do gain. Which would avoid the defeated feeling that inevitably leads to more bad food choices.

*I'll post again later...with three kids it's hard to blog sometimes. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment