Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Left Foot...

...IS KILLING ME!!! As if it wasn't enough that my toe is infected, I must have pulled a tendon or something because the outer-bottom of my left foot has been killing me the last two days! I guess I went a little too hard for my first walk. Now, don't think that's going to stop me! I did plan to walk again tonight, but since my foot is in so much pain and I don't want to injure it anymore I decided to reinstate my gym membership that has been on hold since my MS attack last summer (I didn't know then that's what it was). When my husband gets home tonight from playing cards (providing he's not out till midnight) I am going to head up to my local Anytime Fitness and ride the recumbent bike for 30 minutes. : )

Eating still isn't going great...notice how I haven't been talking about what I'm eating? Yeah...ummm...its because I haven't really been eating right or keeping track. I really need to get back on track with that before it starts affecting my weight loss for the week.

----------------------------------------------------------------
IN OTHER NEWS...

WE FINALLY HAVE A CLOSING DATE SET!!! We will be closing on our NEW house this Friday at 1:00pm!!! It's about damn time!!! *Excuse my French* I'm so relieved...for about a minute...now my mind is going a mile a minute thinking of all of the stuff we have to do! I've been making a list...and it just keeps growing. The first thing we'll be doing is having the whole house painted...I'll be sure to post before and after photos of that. : ) Then we have to go out and buy all of the major appliances. So EXCITING...but so stressful!

----------------------------------------------------------------

We got our shirts in the mail for the March of Dimes walk! Now they are off to the printer to have Team BellaNater printed on the front and We March for Healthy Babies on the back! I'll share pictures of those too when I get them back. If you'd like to donate to our team and/or read about why I walk, check out this post.Link

No comments:

Post a Comment