Wednesday, March 28, 2012

[The] Night Moves [Me]

Is it just me or do any of you feel very optimistic and motivated at night? My mind is always going about how I can do this weight loss thing and that I'll be able to pick up this running thing no problem...but ONLY at night. When morning comes around so do my insecurities. I give in to cravings too much and lack any motivation. Does anyone else experience this? If so, why do you think this happens?

BTW...the song Night Moves by Bob Seger is one of my ALL TIME favorite songs! : ) LOVE IT!!!

3 comments:

  1. I lie in bed at night thinking about being skinny...how long it will take, I wish it would hurry up and come, why can't it be easy. Maybe it's because we are "still" and our skinny inner girl telling us to shed those outer layers so they can come out??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My theory on running at night is this... There is something about the end of the day, you get to reflect on the day and its calming and relaxing almost. In the morning you think of ALL the things you have to do that day, it can cause you to become stressed (even if you can't FEEL that stress) hence, leaving you to want to eat. =) THis is kari btw =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kari, you should get a google account. lol Also, just wanted to mention that I wasn't talking about running at night...but the fact that I always have these big ideas of how I'm going to be able to lose the weight and be able to run, no problem, at night...but once the next day rolls around all that self determination is gone.

      Delete