Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Do NOT Weigh

When I weighed in on Sunday I was at 235 lbs...so I stayed the same from last week. :( Better than gaining, right? I did have some 'difficult' days where I went over my calorie intake, but I also know that water retention and just normal fluctuation occurs so I'm trying not to dwell too much on it.

I've challenged myself to NOT weigh myself again until next Sunday, my 'official' weigh in day. I'm am very bad about weighing myself. I normally weigh myself EVERY morning...and most nights too! As I said above, I know that a person's weight can fluctuate up to two pounds on a day to day basis so I'm causing myself unneeded stress by weighing in so much. I hope I can stick with it...there have been a couple times that I wanted to do it and had to stop myself.

We are still waiting to close on our house...we're getting REALLY frustrated with those involved with making this sale happen. I won't get into boring details...but the stress just keeps piling up. We had someone out on Saturday to give us an estimate on fixing the cracks in the basement...$4,100...GASP!!! I told my husband that we need to play the lottery this week! It would be so wonderful to just say..."whatever needs to be fixed, here's the money...oh, and while your at it...finish the basement, redo the kitchen, replace the kitchen and dining room floors, and redo the bathrooms! Oh, and move us in too! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment