Tuesday, March 13, 2012

These next couple months are really going to test my self control with food! I already know its very fragile right now...and with so much coming up I'm going to be super stressed! We are (hopefully) in the home stretch to purchasing our new home!!! So there will be lots of major expenses (all MAJOR appliances, paint, some carpeting, and who knows how many other odds and ends), packing up our rental home (trailer) and making sure its SUPER clean so that we will for sure get all of our security deposit back, cleaning up the new house (we're keeping the carpeting for now so that will ALL have to be cleaned before we move), then UNPACKING! While all of this is going on, my oldest son will be turning 5 and having his first "friends" birthday party with family and some kids from his preschool class at some kind of kids play place (I have no idea where yet, so I obviously haven't been planning...oh did I mention his birthday is April 6th!!! Coming up fast) and just over a month after that my baby girl will be turning ONE!!! So I obviously need to plan that and we want to be able to have it at our new house...so the house will have to be in order by May 20th. Oh and I almost forgot that my niece's FIRST birthday is the DAY BEFORE Isabel's so actually, my house needs to be in order by the 19th because I'll be at her party. : ) Oh yeah, and my TWO March of Dimes walks (read about my preemies here) are the last weekend in April (did I mention that we have to be completely moved out of our rental by April 30th?).

Ugh...I want a half gallon of ice cream just thinking about all that...just kidding.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the movies last night to see The Vow with my good friend Kari. We had a lot of fun and I made sure to save calories so I could enjoy some popcorn, icee, and Reese's Pieces! Yum (BTW...I weighed myself this morning and lost another pound, even after indulging!) I'm feeling pretty good about losing the weight (right now)! I'm on a roll and I'm gonna keep this family size dough ball rolling (seriously, I weigh more than my ENTIRE family COMBINED...thanks to my husband for pointing this out!) until I'm a single serving! ; )

Before I go...I will bestow upon you a picture of the delicious Channing Tatum (he was in the movie I saw last night). : )

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work. Glad to hear you're back on track:)

    ReplyDelete