Monday, March 26, 2012

Weigh In Day

I weighed in today and surprisingly I lost 3 pounds!!! So I am now down 15 lbs!!! I am super excited about this!!! Now to just keep the trend going! I really need to get back on track with my eating and I'm itching to start exercising...which is funny because I HATE exercising!!! : )

I also think I'd better reassess my 'mini' goals. Since I didn't meet my last one, all subsequent ones are thrown off. I can't expect to be 30 pounds down by April 8th now! That would be great, but its unrealistic. So I guess I'm pushing all of my mini goals back by 10 pounds. So I'm hoping to be 20 pounds down by April 8th, 30 lbs. down by May 8th...and so on until I've lost 100 pounds.

We're hoping to hear about closing on our house tomorrow! It had better be happening this week!!! We are getting really sick and tired of waiting!!! I'll keep you posted. ;)


By the way...do you like my blog's new look?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I USED to HATE exercising, but once I started, I started craving it. It's crazy!! Good luck

    ReplyDelete